Thursday, August 4, 2011

i think i was blind.

As I mentioned before, my boyfriend is on tour with his band for a month. I am so happy for him and all of the amazing places he gets to see. However, I am a girl, and my girlfriend tendencies/feelings were bound to arise sometime. This came (of course) in the form of a three hour mental breakdown. Wonderful. I got an overwhelming sinking feeling the other night about how big of a deal it REALLY is that my boyfriend is in a touring band. I trust him 100 percent; it's not about that. It just gets a little overwhelming at times that, in all honesty, he would rather be on the road. Of course his sweet words, and the fact that I love him so-very much helped to calm my nerves. I guess it just comes down to whether or not I would rather deal with the emotions that come along with him being gone all the time as a lifestyle, or do without him. Truth be told, I will always choose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment