Monday, August 1, 2011

hello there!

Life has been pretty stressful as of late, unfortunately. Because of money woes I started a new (more stressful) job at a local bar, in hopes of more pay. Unfortunately, it is summer and I'm not making as much as I would like. I always manage to squeak by somehow (probably with some help from above), but it's still very scary.

I got a call from my mom today, who can always tell when something is not-so-great in my life. She always makes me feel better :)

Tommy is away on a month-long West coast and Midwest tour. He will be back in two weeks. I am so happy for his band, Archimedes, Watch Out!. They have been so blessed this tour with so many kind people, and places to stay. Unfortunately, they are stuck in Washington state with a broken transmission. Poor guys. I'm doing a pretty good job not missing him too terribly much. However, when I'm down like I am now it would be so wonderful to have a hug from him.

In good news: My best friend in the whole world is getting married in October, and I picked up my bridesmaid dress today. It is so pretty! She has good taste!



I also had my first Starbucks Cakepop, which I have been lusting over forever! It was heaven in my mouth I tell ya! I can't wait to try the others!



Have a happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment